Our Advanced Surgery Provides Benefits for Patients in the Mountain View CA Region
In the continuous pursuit of our goal to offer the best possible comprehensive care to women, El Camino Women’s Medical Group utilizes the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques. When surgery is necessary, we use minimally invasive approaches whenever possible. Minimally invasive surgery generally uses smaller incisions than traditional open surgery. When compared to conventional surgery, these techniques offer the following advantages to our patients:
- Less blood loss in general
- Shortened recovery time, including briefer stays in the hospital
- Decreased postoperative discomfort
Rapid Treatment of Gynecologic Problems
Our holistic set up allows us to provide our patients with quick access to a gynecologic surgeon, typically within one week after referral for these issues:
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Colposcopy and evaluation of abnormal pap smears
- Long-acting reversible contraception (intrauterine device and implantable rod)
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic masses, including fibroids, ovarian cysts, and uterine polyps
- Permanent sterilization
At all times, we collaborate with you to form a treatment plan that meets your specific needs. Of course, we always take all data into account, including a review of your past medical records, a physical examination, and diagnostic testing.
To learn more about our services or for answers to any questions, please contact us at (650) 396-8110 or moc.n1627395922emowo1627395922nimac1627395922le@of1627395922ni1627395922.