A Complete Range of Gynecologic Services for Mountain View CA Area Women
We are proud to provide comprehensive gynecologic services at El Camino Women’s Medical Group. The majority of our treatments, procedures, and other services are listed below. If you don’t see your service of interest on the list, please call our office at (650) 396-8110 or send an email to moc.n1679315908emowo1679315908nimac1679315908le@of1679315908ni1679315908.
- Adolescent gynecology including Gardasil vaccination (HPV and cervical cancer prevention), birth control counseling including long-acting reversible contraception (LARC), and STI testing
Our gynecologic surgery services include:
- Hysteroscopy – diagnostic, operative, endometrial ablation (Novasure)
- Hysterectomy – abdominal, total laparoscopic hysterectomy, supracervical hysterectomy, laparoscopically-assisted vaginal hysterectomy, and robotic-assisted hysterectomy.
- Myomectomy (fibroid removal) – abdominal myomectomy, hysteroscopic myomectomy, laparoscopic myomectomy, and robotic-assisted myomectomy.
- Ovarian surgery – robotic-assisted, laparoscopic cystectomy, laparoscopic salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of one or both ovaries), and endometriosis treatment.
- Surgical and nonsurgical treatment of ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids.
- Robotic-assisted surgery
We provide expert evaluation and treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Symptoms of this syndrome include irregular periods, weight gain, and abnormal hair growth.
Contraception (Birth Control)
Our doctors provide most forms of hormonal and surgical contraception, including:
- Birth control pills of various types and doses
- Hormonal vaginal ring
- Hormonal transdermal patch
- Copper intrauterine device (IUD)
- Progesterone IUD
- Hormonal implant
- Bilateral tubal ligation and salpingectomies
We are happy to offer the MonaLisa Touch system at El Camino Women’s Medical Group. This non-surgical treatment uses focused light to help relieve painful symptoms of vaginal atrophy.
EndoSee is an in-office hysteroscopy system that allows for the diagnostic evaluation of a multitude of potential issues without the need for a hospital visit.
We also provide evaluation and treatment of:
- Menopausal symptoms
- Pelvic floor dysfunction and pelvic floor prolapse
- Pelvic pain
- Recurrent miscarriages and pregnancy loss
- Sexual function disorders
- Sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Vaginitis and vaginal pain
- Vulvitis and vulvar pain