- Sterilization for Women and Men (FAQ011)
- The Intrauterine Device (FAQ014)
- Birth Control Pills (FAQ021)
- Barrier Methods of Contraception (FAQ022)
- Natural Family Planning (FAQ024)
- Sterilization by Laparosocopy (FAQ035)
- Postpartum Sterilization (FAQ052)
- Emergency Contraception (FAQ114)
- Hysteroscopic Sterilization (FAQ180)
- Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC): IUD and Implant (FAQ184)
- Combined Hormonal Birth Control: Pill, Patch, and Ring (FAQ185)
- Implants, Injections, Rings, and Patches – Hormonal Birth Control Options (FAQ159)
These links are posted with the express permission of the Director of Electronic Resources, the American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
Bedsider is a great resource for information on various types of contraception.
Bedsider.org (Bedsider) is an online birth control support network for women 18-29 operated by The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, a private non-profit organization. Bedsider is not funded by pharmaceutical companies. Or the government. Bedsider is totally independent and the info on it is honest and unbiased. Our goal is to help women find the method of birth control that’s right for them and learn how to use it consistently and effectively, and that’s it.
The Bixby Center, based at UCSF is another website with a wealth of information on contraception and reproductive health.