El Camino Health
Effective November 1, 2023
Thank you for allowing El Camino Health to care for you and your loved ones. Safety remains our highest priority. By order of the Santa Clara County Public
Health Department, masking is required for all patients, visitors, and staff from November 1, 2023, through March 31, 2024, during the winter respiratory
virus season. Hospital masks are available throughout the facility.
Additionally, visitors must be healthy without any of the symptoms listed below and must follow our Hospital Visitor Guidelines. Thank you for helping us keep you, our patients, and our staff safe.
Hospital Visitor Guidelines:
1. Wear a hospital-provided mask or your own well-fitting N95, KN95, or KF94 mask at all times in the facility, including the patient room. Cloth masks are not allowed.
2. Use hand sanitizer when entering the hospital and again when entering and leaving the patient room.
3. Inpatient units: Must be 14 years old or older. Visitors 14-17 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times.
4. Maternity Unit:
– Labor and Delivery – Children 17 years old or younger are not permitted.
– Postpartum unit – Allows sibling(s) 14 years old or older. Siblings 14-17 years old must have adult supervision by a non-patient and may visit during visiting hours only.
5. Emergency Department: The support person must be 18+ years old.
6. Visiting a COVID-19 positive patient: Certain restrictions and guidelines apply. See COVID-19 Positive Visitor Guidelines for details.
Individuals may not enter if:
1. You have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person(s) in the last 10 days.
2. Feeling unwell or experiencing any of the symptoms below:
• Fever or chills
• Cough or sore throat
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• Congestion or runny nose
• New loss of taste or smell
• Nausea or vomiting
El Camino Women’s Medical Group offers the latest Minimally Invasive Solutions for gynecologic problems. Drs. Amy Teng, Erika Balassiano, and Pooja Gupta, all members of AAGL (American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopy), are highly trained and experienced in the field of Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery. Dr. Erika Balassiano has also completed a Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Fellowship under the supervision of world-renowned Dr. Camran Nezhat.
Serving Mountain View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Atherton, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Burlingame, Saratoga, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Los Gatos, Campbell, San Jose, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley, Milpitas, Fremont, South Bay, East Bay, and North Bay.