Zainab Hosseini is an associate clinical social worker focused on mental health and wellbeing for women. Her comprehensive professional background includes formal training in clinical social work, education, and psychology. She offers a variety of approaches to therapy. Just a few of these modalities include trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT), cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). She continually demonstrates genuine concern for her clients and approaches psychotherapy from a multicultural background.
- Master’s of Social Work – University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- Master’s of Education – Harvard University
- Bachelor’s of Science – University of Maryland
Zainab Hosseini has been honored with the following awards:
- Child Advocacy Strand Award – Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Child Welfare Scholarship Award – University of Michigan School of Social Work
- Leadership Education in Adolescent Health Fellowship – Boston Children’s Hospital
- Symposium on Families Research Competition – University of Maryland
Her particular areas of interest include the mental health of young adult women and trauma-informed care.
English, Spanish, and Farsi