Barbara Dehn, NP, is a renowned nurse practitioner who has effectively used publishing, television, and social media to inform and educate millions of women about their health. Ms. Dehn has earned a Master’s Degree and has decades of experience in healthcare. Although she takes a holistic approach to medicine, Ms. Dehn has special interests in adolescence, menopause, women’s sexual health, and the role of mindfulness in health.
You can view her blog at NurseBarb.com and see her health-related segments on NBC’s California Live.
Barbara Dehn, NP, is a proud member of the:
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- North American Menopause Society
Certified Menopause Practitioner, 2012
Media Award, 2014
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health
Inspirations in Women’s Health Award, 2003
- California Association of Nurse Practitioners
Nurse Practitioner of Distinction Award, 2008
- International Society of Women’s Sexual Health
- National Vulvodynia Association