Amy Teng, DO, enjoys her calling in life, namely helping women through pregnancy and other major life transitions. Ever since attending medical school in Chicago, Dr. Teng has dedicated herself to helping her patients manage their medical needs as well as educate themselves about their health and bodies. Dr. Teng is experienced in minimally-invasive surgery and high-risk pregnancies, and she is always sure to spend ample time with her patients, meeting their needs.
Dr. Teng is a member of these professional organizations:
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Medical Women’s Association
- California Medical Association
- North American Menopause Society
- Santa Clara Medical Association
Dr. Teng has been recognized with the following awards:
- June 2014 – Outstanding Resident of the Year
- June 2014 – Special resident in Minimally-Invasive Gynecology
- June 2014 – Jerome S. Harris Award for Outstanding Academic Performance
- June 2013 – Outstanding Gynecologic Surgery PGY-3 Resident
Dr. Teng holds particular professional interest in high-risk pregnancies, laparoscopic surgery, menopause, and sexual health.
English and Spanish
California law requires disclosure of the following information:
HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER INFORMATION
Name and license: Amy Teng, CA 20A12105
Highest level of academic degree: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
Board certification: BOARD CERTIFIED (American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology)
Hospital affiliations: El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, California
For informational purposes only, a link to the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Open Payments web page is provided here. The federal Physician Payments Sunshine Act requires that detailed information about payment and other payments of value worth over ten dollars ($10) from manufacturers of drugs, medical devices, and biologics to physicians and teaching hospitals be made available to the public.